Dragon Domain

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Domain

Where Mythicals can gather in peace.

5 posters

Career Ideas

Steve

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2007-06-11

Career Ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: Career Ideas

Post by Steve Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:21 pm

well america has the bible belt, plus most people living in america or christian or athiest. also most terrorist attacks are blamed on muslims, im sorry but the media is building a distrust for you guys
    flame99966

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2007-06-03

Post by flame99966 Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:22 pm

The damn media is owned by a bunch of racist, conceited, ass holes
    Steve

Post by Steve Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:25 pm

well if the news reporters are being told recent bombing attacks have been caused by muslim extremists, it isn't really their fault.

muslim is a key word tho. its what the people are more likely to remember
    flame99966

Post by flame99966 Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:26 pm

Even though it says in my holy book that anyone who kills isn't a muslim, and that their going straight to Hell.
    Steve

Post by Steve Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:31 pm

some of the people who do it want the world to know they do it as a muslim
    flame99966

Post by flame99966 Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:08 pm

Thats because they interpret it wrong
    Steve

Post by Steve Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:51 pm

we could start talking about conspiracy theories about muslim extremist acts but i cba atm
    samthedragon

Number of posts : 99

Post by samthedragon Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:09 pm

flame99966 wrote:Does that matter wiht me?
    At least half my school hates me

Why the hell doesnt the other half? o.O

flame99966 wrote:Those racist some of a .....

son of a** and saying that all people from a country are racist is in itself racist.

flame99966 wrote:The damn media is owned by a bunch of racist, conceited, ass holes

The media is owned by many independent companies around the world. No one person owns it all.. If they were not accurate then people would stop listening to them... so if all of them are reporting on something you can be sure that there is at least some element of truth.

flame99966 wrote:Thats because they interpret it wrong

Qur'an wrote:
    Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain (Surah 47:4, emp. added).

Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. The forbidden month for the forbidden month, and forbidden things in retaliation. And one who attacketh you, attack him in like manner as he attacked you. Observe your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who ward off (evil) (Surah 2:190-194, emp. added).

Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not. They question thee (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great (transgression), but to turn (men) from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel his people thence, is a greater with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing. And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can (Surah 2:216-217, emp. added).

Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty: Travel freely in the land four months, and know that ye cannot escape Allah and that Allah will confound the disbelievers (in His guidance). And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters, and (so is) His messenger. So, if ye repent, it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve. Excepting those of the idolaters with whom ye (Muslims) have a treaty, and who have since abated nothing of your right nor have supported anyone against you. (As for these), fulfill their treaty to them till their term. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty (unto Him). Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful (Surah 9:1-5, emp. added).

And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah.... If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them.... And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah’s purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not.... O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there be of you twenty stedfast they shall overcome two hundred, and if there be of you a hundred stedfast they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are a folk without intelligence.... It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth (for you) the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty, Wise. Had it not been for an ordinance of Allah which had gone before, an awful doom had come upon you on account of what ye took. Now enjoy what ye have won, as lawful and good, and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful (Surah 8:39,57,59-60,65,67-69, emp. added; cf. 33:26).

Yes.... I see they have clearly got the wrong end of the stick...
    flame99966

Post by flame99966 Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:17 am

Those are fake surahs. I have the real Arabic Qu'ran at my house. Ill find them and truly interpret them to you
    P.S.GIve me the link to the site that said that. It could be ex-Muslims who are trying to take away Muslims
    samthedragon

Post by samthedragon Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Ex Muslims would be more experianced than anyone else as they would have studied a hell of alot before commiting social suicide and being turned on by the extremists. And how are they fake exactly? I have a copy of the Qu'ran in english here
    flame99966

Post by flame99966 Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:38 am

Exactly, it is translated differently and lets review shall we, the Qu'ran was made in the Arabic language of around 400 A.D. which is similiar to now. English is never translated 100% accurately
    Steve

Post by Steve Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:06 am

really? i saw a video in the muslim only section of the leet hangout saying the bible was inacurate because its been translated so much but the Qu'ran couldnt be inacurate because in their Qu'ran the original was printed next to the translation
    samthedragon

Post by samthedragon Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:56 am

No it is never 100% accurate... maybe all these extremists have come about because the Islamic scholars who translated it were idiots. I agree with Flame =D
    flame99966

Post by flame99966 Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:25 pm

Yes, teh Qu'ran was printed in ARABIC. That is the correct way for it to be translated
    samthedragon

Post by samthedragon Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:32 pm

I know but are you saying that the years of Islamic scholars who have prided themselves in getting it as accurate as possible are idiots?
    Steve

Post by Steve Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:51 pm

i had a friend who told me they acctully read it in english in their head when they were reading the aribic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:48 am